Thursday 28 February 2008

mish's leaving do

I'm a bit behind in my blogging.

Mish's leaving do was almost 2 weeks ago where the lovely girl had invited our high school group over to her place for a fondue farewell. Everyone was invited to bring along a plate of goodies whether it be chocolate, the fondue pot or things that could be dipped into chocolate e.g. fruits, marshmallows, biscuits, cake etc. Instinctively, when one says Fondue, marshmallows generally comes to mind. The first 3 people that walked in (myself included) had brought along bags of marshmallows :)

Chatting away like old times.
Photo: Claudia, Myself & Godi.
I'd say that there were about 10-15 of us who ended turning up? I was amongst the first few to arrive (far out, I live only 5 minutes away by car and I swear, I ended up taking a good 20 minutes or so to get to Mish's place - the Saturday traffic is so bad!) Anyway, here's what was in store for the afternoon:
Dark Chocolate Fondue with Assorted Dipping Items. (Trust me, that was only one of the many bags of marshmallows!)

Godi showed me the Colour Accent Function on my Canon. This ended up being a lot of fun! Grace's comment on the following photo: 'That's not my back that's blue...It's the shirt that sits on my back which is blue'. Mish and I laughed in response.Saying bye to Mish.

It was good to see everyone; many whom I haven't seen in yonks! It's strange to think that we're all done with uni now, working full-time and turning 24 this year! Mish is headed off to Korea to teach English; I'm sure she'll make a great teacher (even if she doesn't really speak a whole lot of Korean :D I almost keeled over laughing at Mish's response to that question.)

Good Luck Mish! Wishing you all the best!

No comments: