Sunday 24 October 2010

houlihans cafe @ victoria ave., chatswood

Gosh it's been awhile! It's been awhile since I've been to Chatswood and definitely a long while since I've been to Houlians. They were shut for renovations for a bit last year and well, I think that's when I stopped going to Chatswood for lack of better place to eat. Glad they've reopened, and food is just as great as ever (if not better). It's a much brighter place if you sit inside otherwise there's the seating outside  (which I tend to avoid cause of the traffic), the menu has also had a good revamp and the smell of coffee as you sit inside is really quite lovely!

Nothing like a juicy beef burger to quench the hunger!

I always think that a chicken burger is healthier than a beef burger but beef burgers tend to more much more juicy and flavoursome.

A rather excited eater!

Service is really quick and friendly, and their breakfasts (which people were ordering around us even though it was lunchtime) looked rather delectable! Seems like Houlihans is the place to be - have bumped into someone everytime I've eaten here and this trip was certainly no exception. There's plenty more menu items I want to try so maybe I'll see you there next time!

3 comments:

Rita (mademoiselle délicieuse) said...

Glad you finally made it back! The coffee is definitely better than before the revamp and I like their burgers as well.

missklicious said...

I'm one of those people that order brekkie for lunch!

mashi said...

The burgers look great and HUGE!
Did you both manage to finish it?