Saturday 26 May 2007

gingerbread man!

Thanks to Suze, I finally got my hand on one of these and 'he' is the cutest!! I did need to operate on 'his' eyebrow because it was falling off but a stitch or two later, 'he' was in top condition. J remains boggled as to why I had to drag him to come with me to Carlingford to look for him, as was my mum who just laughed at me and gently reminded me that I'm 22. Anyhow, I saw the two smaller ones and am extremely tempted to get them as well. But as my mum puts it, I have TOO many soft toys, so one should do for the time being. Might I add, the biggest one is the cutest!

Anyway, for anyone interested, there's still one of these at Target, Carlingford. Plenty of smaller ones, although slightly different looking. This big one was retailing at $29.99. As Suze was saying, the stuffing tends to shift around a bit if you try to make him 'dance'. Funny enough, it's like a disease, cause that's what J tried to make him do too once it was in his hands.

4 comments:

char said...

idea: teach j to sew soft toys for you !

panda said...

i wish i could! problem is, he has fat fingers! i remember trying to teach him to thread a needle. in the end, the thread had frayed too much and out came all the sliver on the thread; that i was immediately quite grossed out!

Anonymous said...

roflroflrofl hee congratulations to the new addition in your family!

panda said...

suze: let's see who manages to keep their gingerbread man in better condition! :P