I've been tagged by Suze from Chocolatesuze and here are the seven foodie facts about me:
1. Apparently I was an overdue baby and the reason I came out was that mum ate a big-headed prawn.
2. On the topic of baby Jenny, I was born with high cholestorel owing to mum or me (in particular) eating too much whilst in mum's tummy.
3. The first beverage I ever drank, after milk, was coke and according to mum, I would throw a tantrum if I didn't get it. Apparently, dad used to give me droplets of coke just to keep me happy. I'm not a big fan of coke this days.
4. I love cooking, especially baking but I hate cleaning up.
5. I love chocolate, Japanese food, icecream, cakes and have recently become a bit of a coffee addict.
6. I completed Basic Patisserie at Le Cordon Bleu earlier this year. I look to complete Intermediate and Superior Patisserie once I save up enough money.
7. My dream is to open up a cafe selling all things sweet and yummy. I've even got a name in mind but all will be revealed when it opens up :P
I'm going to tag: char and jo.