Tuesday 2 March 2010

one lovely blog award

Just to take a momentary break from baking, I have to thank the guys at nomitlikeitshot and kristy from ksayerphotography for awarding me with the 'One Lovely Blog Award'. Thanks guys for the award!! I love your blogs too!! Really appreciate it that you guys take the time to read this blog and for all your comments; this blog wouldn't be what it is without you!

According to the rules of this award, I must accept the award, post it on my blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and their blog link. Pass the award to 8 other blogs that you’ve recently discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


Here are the people and blogs that I'm passing the award on to (in no particular order):
Thanks for your lovely blogs, I'm glad I've found you guys (and in some cases, you've found me!) Not sure how I'd get through the day without you!!

8 comments:

Karine said...

Thanks for the award!

Rita (mademoiselle délicieuse) said...

Congrats! =)

Kristy Sayer-Jones @ Southern In Law said...

Congratulations :)

and thankyou for giving me some new blogs to look at :P

Anonymous said...

AWWW, You're the sweetest! :) I wish I was still in Melb so we could meet up one day and gush over food! :) Thanks once again! And I would be just as lost without your blog too.

panda said...

karine - you deserve it!

mademoiselle delicieuse - thanks chic!

kristy - thanks! have fun reading!

vickys - you deserve it chic! and i know, if you were here in oz, we'd be able to spend days, weeks, months, years gushing over food. keep up your blog!

Food lover said...

Congratulations! I love reading your recipes!

panda said...

foodlover - thanks! glad you like the recipes!

Crepes of Wrath said...

Thank you so much!