Monday 11 January 2010

over the top award

It's taken quite a bit of kicking and pushing from J to get me back into blogging. For awhile, I was quite happy to let the photos build up and in some instances, stop taking photos when I was out eating out and very occasionally catch up on a post or two when I felt like it. Well the boy didn't give up and more importantly, my readers hadn't given up. Thanks to all my dedicated readers especially Mademoiselle Delicieuse of Spoon, Fork & Chopsticks who's awarded me the 'Over the Top' Award. Thanks chick, this is a real honour and you've been a real inspiration when it comes to all things food and giving me the final shove to get back to blogging.

According to the rules of this award, I must provide readers with the answers to the thirty-five questions below in one word. I also must thank my award-giver for this fun award (Thanks Mademoiselle Delicieuse!) and grant six of my favourite bloggers this award, then give them the heads-up that they have been nominated.

Here are the blogs I'm nominating:

Here are my answers:

  • Where is your cell phone? Desk
  • Your hair? Tied
  • Your mother? Fantastic
  • Your father? Sleeping
  • Your favourite food? Japanese
  • Your dream last night? Nightmare
  • Your favourite drink? Green Tea
  • Your dream/goal? Cafe
  • What room are you in? Bedroom
  • Your hobby? Cooking
  • Your fear? Birds
  • Where do you want to be in six years? Cooking
  • Where were you last night? Sagunja
  • Something that you aren’t? Annoying
  • Muffins? Favourite
  • Wish list item? Holiday
  • Where did you grow up? Sydney
  • Last thing you did? Blog
  • What are you wearing? Pyjamas
  • Your TV? Off
  • Your pets? None
  • Friends? Crucial
  • Your life? Challenging
  • Your mood? Sleepy
  • Missing someone? Yes
  • Vehicle? Sometimes
  • Something you’re not wearing? Jewellery
  • Your favourite store? Patisserie
  • Your favourite colour? Blue
  • When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday
  • Last time you cried? Movie
  • Your best friend? Amz
  • One place that I go to over and over? Bookstore
  • One person who emails me regularly? J
  • Favourite place to eat? Home
Thanks again Mademoiselle Delicieuse! I love your blog and am extremely grateful for this award!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww shucks thankyou so much Panda! I am so honoured that you chose me! A holiday is on my wishlist too-which destination are you hoping for? :)

mashi said...

huge thanks to you J, definitely surprised and honoured!

keep up the good work with your blog x

Rita (mademoiselle délicieuse) said...

Awww, you've given me way to much credit *blush blush* What I can say is that I enjoy reading what you have to offer and it looks like you have some pretty special people around to give you encouragement =) Keep up the great work!

panda said...

nqn - i'm thinking the states for my next trip so need to save up!

mashi - you've just started your new blog but i already know it's going to be over the top, just like you!

mademoiselle delicieuse - you deserve the credit! you've got a fantastic blog happening, i haven't met you yet but i already know you're just as fantastic!

Sarah said...

Hi Jenny!

Thank-you so much! That's very sweet of you to choose me!

Looking forward to reading more of your great posts!

xox Sarah

panda said...

sarah - thanks! keep up your great blog too!